Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Day 9 - HOME

Thank you Dear Sweet Baby Jesus.

This morning was the last time I'll ever drink my bjc (breakfast juice combo).

It is finished.

And I took the boys to Goats on The Roof. They had a caramel apple and a homemade chocolate chip cookie.

I gagged 3 times on my lunch juice.

But, I finished it and I kept it down.

And now I'm home!!

And, I've lost a total of 10 pounds.

That's 10 pounds of junk that I'll never ever carry around again.

That's 10 pounds of sucking it in for pictures.

That's 10 pounds of laying on the bed to zip a pair of jeans.

I'll have fresh juice tomorrow and I'll feel like a million bucks.

And I even managed to work out today after unpacking and cleaning up.

Watch out Day 10, You're totin' an ass whoopin'.




No comments:

Post a Comment