Thursday, October 27, 2011

Day 18 - Juice helps a cold

Normally a cold will knock me down for a week or more.

Yesterday I spent most of the day in bed. The boys all took turns coming in for a snuggle and then proceeded to trash the place.

But, I'm feeling so much better today.

I did skip the breakfast juice of kiwi pear though. The kiwi juice is really thick and it tastes too sweet.

So, it's another version of V8:
tomatoes
parsnips
celery
spinach
carrots (I know. But they are cheap and juicing organic is really pricey)
beets
parsley
something else. I can't remember...

It tastes pretty disgusting. But if also tastes really healthy if that's possible.

It helps that I'm drinking it out of a Starbucks cup.

1 comment:

  1. Especially when it's whole fruit and vegetable juice, I bet. Once again you are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete