Sunday, October 23, 2011

Day 14 - Felt good to be in those jeans

Breakfast juice was so good! I didn't want it to end. Pineapple, coconut, lime; colostrum of the gods...

I made waffles with coconut & almond flours for the boys. I added a little coconut oil to their maple syrup to cut out a little of the sweetness.

They liked them. But I have no idea how they tasted.

I was pretty excited about lunch. I'm calling it Meen Green. It was:
Kale
Fennel (stems & bulb)
Celery
Cucumber
Granny Smith Apple
Pear

It was really good. Better than V7. I made granola bars for the boys lunch. We went outside for a picnic. Everyone had finished and was starting to play.

When I wasn't looking, Carl dumped all of my juice on the ground!!!

I almost cried.

Luckily, I have more.

But that little booger owes me about $8.

No comments:

Post a Comment