Friday, October 14, 2011

Day 5 - Camping

I didn't have internet for a few days. I'll be updating my progress based on my log that I kept while we were camping. So in case you were wondering, I didn't quit, give up, give in, nor did I have a grain of sugar!

I'm Camping for a few days. I'm still going to juice.

I've packed what will now be called Breakfast Juice Combo (bjc) an Lunch Combo (lc). BJC is apple, grape, carrot, cucumber; lunch is 3 types of leafy greens, carrots, radish, and I've already forgotten what all.

Family had biscuits and bagels. I had my bjc.

And hot tea.

I saved my Starbucks paper cup from the other day. So there's that.

Also, I weighed again. I've lost another 4 lbs. That makes 8 lbs since I started 5 days ago.

Lunch today was really nasty. I've decided that radishes should be wiped from the face of the Earth. Since we're camping, the family had hot dogs.

I've never looked so forward to dinner. The Man does all of the cooking in the woods. He is supportive of my commitment and he's doing his own variation of Getting Reel, but while on vacay- he's a little more lax. My dinner was a cheeseburger without the bun, broccoli, potatoes, and homemade dill pickels.

I've been really stoic all day. I did talk to Boompa last night about my fast. Naturally he was supportive. He has always been the most supportive person in anything I've ever done.

I also told him that I need him to be healthier.

My kids need him to be healthier.

We will see how this unfolds.

Peace, love, juice.

No comments:

Post a Comment