Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day 30 - I'm not done

23 pounds.

When I weighed this morning, and did the math (twice) I realized I've lost 23 pounds.

I have gone 2 days without getting angry at my seat belt.

I have been in several social situations where I didn't even scan the room to see if I was the fattest person.

I have decided that I am going to continue my intense juicing for 2 meals and daily exercise until January 1st, 2012.

I am not going to make special allowances for Thanksgiving and Christmas. I will simply eat my single meal, keeping my oath of no prepackaged, white flour, sugar, or otherwise UNfood stuff.

I will still do weekly weight checks. But, I'm not at all worried about it. My body is going to catch up to my lifestyle one day.

I don't think I'm ever going to walk by a mirror and think, "I've arrived. I'm finally done with my "program"." I am just going to live.

I'm sure juicing will always be a part of my life. Perhaps there will be cycles of 2 juices and 1 juice a day.

There are definitely plenty of salads in my future. I have learned that one doesn't need salad dressing to dress up a salad.

I am beginning to rely on exercising. It is becoming my "go to" when I feel overwhelmed and antsy.

Day 30 was a good day.

I did interval training on the elliptical.

Rebel Yell came on. Super bonus round.

Bless you, Billy Idol. You always know just when I need you the most. Now what is up with that lip?


I'll close with a little ditty from Dee-Lite:

Splish smack on my lips
Apple juice kissin makes me roll my hips

Radmamma

1 comment: