Saturday, November 26, 2011

Day 47 - Papaya. Just say NO.

In case you've ever thought that juicing a papaya is a good idea, take it from me-

Bad idea.

It turns into this thick gooey slushy mess. Also, it has a really funky aftertaste.

I've got some pomegranates and I'm going to have to spend a few hours digging the perils out. But it's worth the work. Forbidden Juice (apple & pomegranate) is so good.

Yesterday, I did my workout and then we went on a family hike for 3 miles. It was so beautiful.
I loved being able to encourage the boys to keep going and carrying them when they got tired.

There have been so many times that I've stayed back while The Man took the boys hiking. I fooled myself into thinking that I was staying home because I had other things to do. I denied that it was because I was afraid of being too out of breath and too out of shape to actually enjoy it.

Here are some pix of stuff that I never would have seen if I did not have my A-Ha moment 48 days ago.... What are you missing out on?












1 comment:

  1. you are an amazing woman, and you have certainly come a long way, physically yes, but mentally and spiritually. Way to go!! These moments do mark our lives in special ways, glad you were there to experience them.

    ReplyDelete